SSRS Information Designer
Risclarity helps firms that serve complex investors streamline and scale through technology. As an industry leader in what we do, we’re often in uncharted territory but we thrive on the challenge and feel rewarded by the impact we’re able to make for our clients. We’re flexible team players who care about each other, take the initiative, seek to leverage technology, and feel a sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial spark for the company’s success.
The Information Designer role is focused on the creation of visual representation of client data: reporting design that connects users with the purpose and meaning behind the numbers. While a talent for visual design is a cornerstone of the job, we also consider competency in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) to be critical in successfully fulfilling the role. Responsibilities include:
- Designing informative and interactive data visualizations and reports, including playing an active role in the visual design of client and financial information.
- Creating and maintaining SQL Server Reporting Services reports using Visual Studio.
- Completing ad-hoc or scheduled report requests for internal clients and assisting in troubleshooting data-related production issues.
- Providing data support/assistance to users by delivering reports, data exports, or web data query information.
- Ticket resolution, assignment, follow up and documentation.
How You Work
- Your curiosity and deep commitment to our clients inspire you to think creatively and innovate fearlessly on their behalf.
- You take the initiative and are always on the lookout for ways to improve your work and Risclarity’s offerings. You’re not afraid to respectfully challenge the status quo.
- You’re a critical thinker and problem solver who knows when to Google and when to ask a team member.
- You’re comfortable working independently but know when to ask for help, support, or a second opinion.
- You’re flexible, and able to handle ambiguity and unexpected situations.
- Visual design experience, especially in the field of data visualization/information design.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience creating reports in SSRS.
- HTML and Adobe Creative Suite experience is preferred.
- Company-sponsored group medical insurance up to $300/month with participation in the company plan.
- Company-sponsored dental and vision plans.
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% match.
- Unlimited vacation/PTO.
- Bonus based on performance as well as company profitability.
- Career advancement opportunities.
The position is based in our main office. While spending time each week in-office is generally required, Risclarity is proud to offer a variety of remote and flexible work options.
How to Apply
Click the button below to submit your resume along with a cover letter or statement explaining a bit more about your interest in the position and how your experience has prepared you for this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note that offer will be contingent on satisfactory results from a background check. In addition, we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.