Risclarity helps firms that serve complex investors streamline and scale through technology. As an industry leader in what we do, we’re often in uncharted territory but we thrive on the challenge and feel rewarded by the impact we’re able to make for our clients. We’re flexible team players who care about each other, take the initiative, seek to leverage technology, and feel a sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial spark for the company’s success.
The Project Assistant works closely with Risclarity’s President and CEO, connecting them with internal resources and information as needed and helping them advance projects and initiatives that move the needle for Risclarity. Responsibilities include:
- Taking notes in internal and client meetings, clarifying outcomes, to-do items, and decisions made, and executing on follow-ups such as information sharing and storing/documenting key information.
- Documenting, storing, and organizing information and processes for training, reference, and internal knowledge sharing.
- Coordinating training for new hires through a combination of organizing existing resources and collaborating with internal subject matter experts.
You’ll be a wonderful fit for Risclarity’s culture and this position if you are:
- Committed to improving yourself, your team, and the company, and respectfully challenging the status quo.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented, with courage to follow up on outstanding tasks.
- A relationship builder who is comfortable adjusting to many different learning and communication styles.
- A curious critical thinker and problem solver who learns quickly and knows when to Google and when to ask a team member.
- Independent, but have a good sense for when to seek help, support, or a second opinion.
- Flexible, and able to handle ambiguity and unexpected situations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Experience in family office, high net worth wealth management, or financial technology, or an adjacent industry.
- Project coordination/management or executive assistant experience.
- General technical proficiency including ability to learn new technologies and programs quickly, and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Experience working in partnership with high-level leaders or executives is a plus.
- Company-sponsored group medical insurance up to $300/month with participation in the company plan.
- Company-sponsored dental and vision plans.
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% match.
- Unlimited vacation/PTO.
- Bonus based on performance as well as company profitability.
- Career advancement opportunities.
The position is based in our main office. While spending time each week in-office is generally required, Risclarity is proud to offer a variety of remote and flexible work options.
How to Apply
Click the button below to submit your resume along with a cover letter or statement explaining a bit more about your interest in the position and how your experience has prepared you for this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note that offer will be contingent on satisfactory results from a background check. In addition, we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.